Leadership Training Programs
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
The lessons presented in this training session truly are “Invaluable”. Whether you are leading a business, a sales team, an organization, a church, or want to achieve your full potential in life, this training is beneficial.
Smart leaders learn from their own mistakes. Smarter ones learn from other’s mistakes-and successes. This training is based on the 26 lessons learned from John’s 40 years of leading.
Everyone Communicates – Few Connect
Some people struggle to communicate. Even more struggle to truly connect. At the heart of almost every issue when a team is struggling to build cohesiveness and create a thriving environment of sustainable results is connecting. Are you ready to get your team in sync and move in one direction to achieve superior results?
The focus of this training is to instill the truths that:
- Great leadership is built on great Relationships,
- Leaders with an equipped team possess and edge that will help them win,
- Attitude is contagious, so make sure your team is catching the right one,
- No matter who you are, you can lead- and lead well.
In today’s hectic life, many people find themselves struggling to keep up with all of their priorities. Businesses find themselves falling into the same trap. This training addresses the 12 practices that can help you gain control of your agenda and find a balance you seek between life and a successful career.”
Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
In GOOD LEADERS ASK GREAT QUESTIONS, John C. Maxwell delves into the process of becoming a successful leader by examining how questions can be used to your advantage. What are the questions leaders should ask themselves? What questions should they ask members of their team? He then responds to the toughest problems leaders have presented to him.
Performance Management Programs
The basis for a high-performance relationship
- Conducting conversations: What to do before, during, after
- Setting context & connecting at the beginning of every interaction
- Clarifying success: Establishing what good looks like and what is most important to the employee and organization
- Assessing/diagnosing the current state with a sense of curiosity
- Creating high-impact action plans
- Mastering the feedback conversation