Tom Kukla is the Principal and Founder of Tom Kukla Credere Leadership, a Leadership growth organization. He is a highly experienced Leadership Coach, Speaker, and Trainer. Prior to founding Credere Leadership, Tom spent 38 years in Retail and Medical Sales, Sales Management, and Management and Leadership Development. With well over three decades of Leadership, Management, and Training experience, one of Tom’s biggest accomplishments centered around developing dozens of team members and coaching them to reach their sales goals, their career goals, and their full potential. Tom developed a World Class Management Training Department from the ground up in the highly competitive Pharmaceutical Industry. That program served hundreds of Sales and Marketing colleagues.
Tom became associated with the John Maxwell Team in 2012 to strengthen his Leadership skills in order to better serve developing leaders, teams, and sales organizations. As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, Tom offers individuals and organizations Management and Leadership workshops, seminars, training, and coaching in order to guide the personal and professional growth of Managers of all levels.
The two guiding principles that have served Tom very well in highly competitive marketplaces are Belief in Self and Abundant Thinking:
- Before anyone else can believe in you, you have to believe in yourself.
- Abundant Thinking is simply focusing on what you have versus what you don’t have. It’s your strengths, NOT your weaknesses that define your leadership capabilities.
Tom is passionate about developing leaders and seeing people reach their full potential!
Articles Written by Tom
- Coaching Salespeople on How to Connect with their Customers (CBT News)
- Sales Managers Hold the Key to Retention (CBT News)
- Building a World-Class Sales Team (CBT News)